Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Baked Zucchini Fries

Important things to know about my cooking and eating habits. I could live off of mushrooms and zucchini, well I basically do. Sorry if my recipes are boring, haha.

I made these to dip in the Comeback Sauce (seen below). Again, credit goes to Cody for the photos.

Ingredients:

2 medium-large zucchini
2 cups of panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup of parmesan cheese (the cheap kind is fine here)
1-2 eggs beaten

Preheat oven to 425 degrees


Pretty simple recipe. Slice zucchini into strips, try and make them about the same thickness for even cooking.


Simple dip pieces in egg and then roll in breadcrumbs. Best to do each one individually rather than the shake and bake method so that the breadcrumbs really coat the zucchini. Time consuming but definitely worth the extra effort.


Bake for 12 minutes then flip zucchini fries and bake for an addition 10-12 minutes or until they are browned.


No comments:

Post a Comment