Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Comeback Sauce

I found this recipe on pinterest which is so AMAZING by the way. If anyone needs an invite let me know. There are so many recipes and beautiful things to be seen. This apparently is the sauce they use at restaurants like Outback that serve bloomin' onions. I've never eaten that so I can't compare but it was a pretty good sauce that seems like it would go with a lot of different foods, especially finger foods!

P.S. My brother was in charge of taking pictures so they are sparse to say the least.

Please find original recipe at http://syrupandbiscuits.wordpress.com/comeback-sauce/


Ingredients:

1 cup Duke’s mayonnaise (one of my Favorites)
1/4  cup Heinz Ketchup
1/4 cup chili sauce
1 heaping teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
1/4 cup light olive oil
juice of one lemon

Mix all ingredients together. Best to let sit overnight before using.



1 comment:

  1. I thrilled that you enjoyed my recipe for Comeback Sauce. I'm sure it will become a staple in your refrigerator.
    It looks as thought you're relatively new to blogging and may not have known that you should include a linkback to the original recipe. Here's the link for my recipe: http://syrupandbiscuits.wordpress.com/comeback-sauce/
    I wish you continued success with your blog. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions about blogging etiquette or copyright infringement. It's a complicated issue that we all struggle with.
    I love the idea of two sisters sharing their cooking adventures!

    ReplyDelete