Thursday, August 25, 2011

Zucchini Cakes


Ingredients

2 small shredded zucchini (Place in paper towels and press out as much water as possible.)
1/2 cup of parmesan cheese 
3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs
A pinch of red pepper
1/4 cup of egg beaters
Olive Oil

Mix together zucchini, parm cheese, bread crumbs, pepper, and egg beaters. Then patty and cook in heated olive oil until brown on both sides. I served mine with a sandwich since I made small patties. They would also be great on a sandwich if you made them larger!




1 comment:

  1. 1. I love this recipe! 2. I am a fellow blogger, and the name of our blog is Sorelle e' Cibo...Italian for "Sisters and Food"!! It seems like we started blogging around the same time. What a coincidence :) I look forward to sharing recipes with another set of sisters.

    ReplyDelete