Sunday, July 17, 2011

Grilled Chicken Fajita Burrito


Ingredients
(make 4 burritos)

4 Whole Wheat and/or Low Carb Tortilla wrap (I used taco size because that is what I had, but if you want a larger burrito choose the burrito size!)
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenderloins
1 Green Pepper (sliced)
1 package of sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce
Marinade of your choice for chicken
2 tbsp of olive oil
Lettuce
Salsa

Begin by sauteing green peppers in olive oil and half of the teriyaki sauce.

Add mushrooms and remaining teriyaki sauce when green peppers have started softening.


Meanwhile grill marinated chicken tenderloins.



Microwave tortilla shell to soften and warm. Then chop one tenderloin and add 2 tbsp of cooked veggies. Add toppings as desired.




Since my shell was small I served my burrito with an additional piece of chicken topped with veggies. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment