Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cake Batter Heaven!!

Ingredients:
1 box yellow cake mix
1/4 cup canola oil
1 egg
1/3 – 1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)

Directions: Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add the milk slowly – you want the batter to remain as dense as possible. Then mix in the rainbow sprinkles and white chocolate chips. Bake for                                                                                        30 minutes at 350 degrees.

Ingredients
 Egg, Cake batter, and Oil
 Slowly add the milk because you want it to be dense so you might not need a 1/2 cup I only used 1/3 maybe a hair over. I did put white chips in mine about 2/3 cup.
 I only added sprinkles to my husbands half, I am not a huge fan of them.
 My half.
 Altogether.
 All finished.

1 comment:

  1. I hate you :P I think I just gained 5 lbs reading that...YUMMMM

    ReplyDelete