Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sticky Fingers Grilled Chicken

So Colleen has gotten this blog off to a good start. She gets a lot of great recipes and tests them out, I on the other hand don't make things that are so extravagant, at least not on a nightly basis. So I will leave it to her to share all the brilliant recipes that she makes and I will be sharing a sort of food journal. Maybe I can be the light and simple side ;)

Tonight I made grilled chicken breast (which was on sale at Publix for $1.99/lb this week!) marinated in Sticky Fingers Carolina Classic BBQ Sauce with a side of steamed vegetables. I cut the chicken breast in half because they were so large.




I let the chicken marinate for about 20 minutes in the BBQ sauce.



Grilled on each side only turning once.



Finished chicken



I used these Steamfresh Vegetables that were BOGO at Publix this week! The vegetables were more cooked than I would have liked and there was too much sauce so I probably wouldn't buy them again, but there was a good variety of veggies :)



1 comment: