Thursday, April 21, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of butter or margarine, softened (2 sticks)
2 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 cups of flour
12 ounces of chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350.
 Mix sugars, butter, eggs, and vanilla in bowl for 1 minute. Then gradually mix in baking soda, salt, and flour and mix about 2 minutes.
 Then mix in chips.
 Use a spoon to "plop" the dough on to a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until the rim of the cookie turns lightly golden then remove let set for 2 minutes and transfer to cooking rack.
 My cookies were large but that is how I love them! Because I don't feel so bad when I eat one vs. eating three small ones :).
 They were soft but not too gooey! What I call perfect :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment